We are looking for an IT Business Analyst for our Product team. Product Management in Rubrikk Group is not inscribed in stone. We are all curious and continuously learning what our millions of users and customers want. We have a product portfolio that includes both features on websites and products for customers. We hope you can bring your own ideas on how to ensure that we pursue the right products.
As an IT Business Analyst you discuss with the stakeholders and subject matter experts, writing up requirements, assumptions, limitations and acceptance criteria. You work with the development teams for product refinements and support the development team during development with continuous clarifications, and decide upon how the functionality in the product must work.
The ideal candidate is a solid and proven professional. You have a keen eye for details and are willing to learn and progress in your professional evolution. You have a proven track record in a similar setting, where you have been working end-to-end on research and data analysis, synthesising the findings in crisp documents, communicating with stakeholders and seeing things through to execution.
The position reports to the Head of Product.
- You will be in the intersection with teams of developers, data scientists, UX/UI designers and more.
- You will drive the discovery, refinement, prioritisation and development of new features and products.
- You will gather insights, feedback and problems from our customers and users around the world and convert these into delightful digital product experiences.
- Work closely with the Sales and Business Operation teams to ensure the product roadmap is aligned and keep everyone informed and excited about the direction the product is heading.
- Make sure that our product development is supported by data, using Google Analytics to measure impact of new feature, and uncovering potential for improvement within existing products.
- Create and maintain relationships in the relevant industries allowing you to know what is happening on the ground, being able to anticipate how products would do and bounce off ideas on potential customers and users.
We expect you to bring:
- 3+ years of experience within consultancy, analyst, software testing/development;
Demonstrable understanding of web technology;
Experience in web applications analysis;
Strong English communication skills (language used within the company);
Strong client-facing and teamwork skills;
Structured, organised, detail oriented;
Capacity to motivate others;
Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes;
Extensive experience within data analytics, such as data modelling, Tableau, Google analytics, etc.
Nice to have:
Experience working with these tools or similar is a plus:
- Google Analytics;
- Google Search Console;
- Database query.
What we offer you:
We would like you to have a meaningful experience, and possibly to grow as we grow, and learn as we learn. We believe in fairness and transparency, and sharing a common goal, while we enjoy the journey.
Here, you will find:
- A modern and international environment, with a Nordic mindset, fairness and open mind.
- Flexible working schedule. Flexible means: Monday to Friday, you can start anytime between 8am to 10am, and work 8 hours per day. 30 minutes lunch break is included, so effective working time is 7.5 hours.
- Continuous support, and training as needed.
- Private medical insurance.
- Social events.