Welcome to Rubrikk, the place where your work impacts the everyday life of millions of users!
We are a product company that strives to offer valuable insight to our end-users, trying to lend them a helping hand in making better and more informed decisions in their search journey through industries like real estate, jobs and cars.
Rubrikk operates a number of aggregator portals that help users find what they need across various portals for auto, property, jobs and other verticals. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals, preferably with a technical background, who are willing to take on responsibilities and drive our partner integration process.
What we're looking for:
The HR & Administration Officer will provide appropriate appropriate human resource and administrative support, as outlined below.
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records and files according to legal requirements;
- Process employee data and update the timekeeping system (iFlow) with new hire information;
- Time management (iFlow);
- Prepare labour contracts, job descriptions, GDPR agreements;
- Collect payroll data (bank accounts, attendance and travel info, etc.);
- Send payroll info for Spain and Romanian employees to the outsourced payroll providers;
- Prepare and place the order for meal tickets for RO employees;
- Prepare reports and HR-related metrics;
- Update and maintain various employee related info in relation to third parties (labour protection, medical insurance, other);
- Off-boarding: process compliance, legal compliance, and logistics;
- Prepare and coordinate company events, team buildings, Christmas & Easter gifts, anniversaries;
- Business trips – accommodation, flights and any aspects related to business travel, like visa, etc;
- Purchases and acquisitions (office supplies cleaning products hardware, online training, and conferences, books);
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or queries;
- Prepare and coordinate promotional events and materials and/or campaigns.
- Experience in a similar role and good knowledge of labor legislation;
- Very good verbal and written English skills;
- Experience with the payroll and related processes desired;
- University degree;
- Ability to absorb and use information quickly and efficiently;
- Flexibility and willingness to learn at all times;
- Spanish - nice to have.
- Integrity- Trustworthy- Meticulous, patient, persistent;
- Good planning and time management skills;
- Structured person- Attention to details.
What we offer:
- Work in a modern environment. You will enjoy working from a great office with nice recreation areas;
- Flexible working schedule with core hours between 10-15;
- Training and support;
- Private health insurance;
- Meal tickets;
- Lunch break included in the working hours (meaning that you work 7.5, but you get paid for 8);
- Social events;
- Great diversity with people from multiple nationalities working in the company.