Rubrikk Group is on a mission to revolutionize the world of aggregation through innovative technology.
If you're a .NET developer with a passion for crafting rock-solid solutions that power the future of advertising, keep reading. We're a dynamic, close-knit team with a forward-thinking approach that's redefining the advertising industry, and we want you to be a part of it! We are looking for a NET developer, a problem-solving genius, and a passionate tech enthusiast who loves to turn caffeine into code.
What You'll Do:
- Craft and maintain elegant .NET applications that leave our competitors in the dust.
- Collaborate with a talented team to design and implement top-notch software solutions.
- Debug, test, and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies to ensure we're always on the cutting edge.
- Keep our systems robust, secure, and scalable in a fast-paced ad-tech environment. You built it, - you run it.
What You Bring to the Table:
- A passion for all things .NET and a proven track record of success.
- Proficiency in C# and other related technologies.
- Good understanding of how the web works under the hood.
- Devops experience, preferably in Azure Devops.
- Flexible and can do attitude, we are a small company and we chip in where it is needed.
- Communication skills and a team-oriented attitude.
- The skill of managing several projects simultaneously without letting a single line of code slip.
- A sense of humor, particularly with appreciation for clever, nerdy jokes, is a welcome addition but not mandatory.
- This field necessitates a mandatory 3 years of post-university experience.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- As a small company, you can genuinely sense the significance of your contributions in the broader context.
- A fun and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth. We strive to keep our technology up-to-date, so we don't remain stuck in the last century´s technology.